Voodoo Molly Vintage Paint is a waterbased acrylic paint that is designed to make furniture painting fun.
Exceptional results can be achieved with little effort with its easy application and non-toxic formula.
Vintage Paint is arguably the easiest paint on the market. Minimum pre-work will give you maximum, long-lasting results.
Proudly made in New Zealand
Touch dry 30 minutes, recoat 1 hour, full cure 7 days.
- Remove hardware such as knobs and hinges.
- Lightly sand surface with 100-120 grit sandpaper.
- Fill any dents or scratches with wood filler.
- Clean well with detergent and water
- Stir Vintage Paint thoroughly using a flat stick.
- Use a good quality synthetic brush, sponge brus, mini rollers or paint sprayer.
- Paint quickly but carefuly in the direction of the grain. Do not overwork.
- Whilst painting check for and remove paint drips and edge buildup.
- Dry well between each coat of paint.
- For a smooth look, lightly sand between each dry coat with 180 grit sandpaper.
- Sand in the direction of the grain.
- If painting over redwood, Use Voodoo Molly Stainblock Primer to prevent tannin bleed from ruining the painted surface.
Easy Brush Formula is perfect for furniture transformations. Non-toxic, waterbased and available in pre-tinted colours.
FIND YOUR NEAREST STOCKIST