Workshop Terms & Conditions
- Payment is required within 7 days of booking date to secure your spot. If the workshop start date is less than 7 days away this is payable immediately.
- For workshops that require an initial deposit to be paid, the balance is payable on or before the workshop date.
- In the case of cancellations or no shows $50 is non-refundable. Balance will be refunded within 5 working days.
- Transferring to another workshop can be done before 7 days of workshop.
- Sorry no refunds, exchanges, booking changes or cash backs for special offer vouchers
- If we cancel your workshop for any reason, such as small class numbers, illness or other unforeseen events, we will offer you an alternative date.
Health & Safety:
- If no alternative date can be agreed upon a full refund will be given.
- You agree to follow all health and safety instructions that are provided by the tutor or any other Voodoo Molly employee.
- You must wear sturdy shoes, suitable clothing, and tie up long hair.
- You agree to keep work areas clear and safe, and to ensure the safety of yourself, others and property.
- You agree to use only tools that you have been instructed safely in the use of, in a safe and respectful manner in which they are intended.
- You agree that any personal possessions that you bring to the workshop are brought at your own risk. This includes but is not limited to vehicles, personal belongings, tools, furniture, fabrics and products.